Need help with your O2 iTunes Code subscription? Please see below on how to get assistance with your completed purchase.
1. Go to the O2 iTunes Code website: http://www.o2vouchers.co.uk/
2. To view the FAQs, you will need to click on the product in question (example shown in red)
3. The link for FAQs and O2 contact information is displayed in the Order Process section (example shown in red)
4. To expand the FAQs, click the FAQ link to view the articles. FAQs include:
- How do iTunes Codes subscriptions work?
How do I receive my fourth free month?
- How many can I buy?
How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I change my subscription amount?
My account does not have enough credit or is barred on the payment date. What happens?
- What happens if my subscription is cancelled and I want to start another? Will I get a fourth month free?
- How will they know who it's from?
- I can't find my iTunes Code. What should I do?
- The code has come from an O2 email address, why can you not resend it?
- How will this show on my bill?
- I can't redeem my iTunes Code. What should I do?
I'm having trouble completing my payment, what should I do?
If you're having trouble completing your O2 iTunes voucher purchase, please contact us by submitting a ticket with the following information:
- Mobile number used to make the purchase
- Information regarding any error you're encountering (error details, screenshot of error)