When you entered your phone number on Boku’s payment panel to make a payment, you opted in to save your phone on file for express purchases in the checkbox, on the first page of the payment panel. Boku sent you a text message as soon as your payment completed to confirm that your phone has been registered.
Articles in this section
- Where is Phone on File for express purchases available?
- I replied STOP to cancel Phone on File for express purchases but my text message failed to deliver.
- How can I cancel Phone on File for express purchases?
- How did I register my phone on file for express purchases?
- I received a text message saying that my phone was saved on file for future express purchases. What does this mean?