You can view your purchase history by logging into the Boku Customer Care Portal; a secure website personalised for your mobile phone number.
What is it?
An easy way to view your purchase history using Boku!
The Customer Care Portal enables you to view the payments you’ve made using Boku during the last 6 months. It also allows you to:
- See which transactions were successful, failed or are still in progress
- Remind yourself what you purchased and from which merchant
- Keep track of the costs of your Boku payments
- If you have a subscription, you can view the status and / or cancel if you wish to
- If you want to block future Boku payments, you can securely block your phone number within the portal
For a step by step guide on how to log in, please visit our help article How Do I Log into the Boku Customer Care Portal?
Additional questions regarding your Boku Customer Care Portal? Visit our common FAQs.