You can log into the Boku Customer Care Portal by following the steps outlined below.
1. Start by going to Boku Customer Care Portal
- Select your Country and add your mobile phone number, as on example shown after selecting Country.
- If you very recently accessed the Portal, you can use the PIN you have. If not, or if you do not know the PIN anymore, click on "Need a PIN code?"
2. If you selected "Need a PIN code?", you will be taken to the below screen. Select "Send me a PIN code".
3. We will then send a PIN code in an SMS to the entered mobile phone number.
4. Please enter the PIN code you received in the SMS in the box next to "PIN code".
5. If you want to see your transaction history via Boku, please click on the transaction tab. Please note, you can select the time period you want to see on the right of the screen, right above the transactions (Week, Month, Year).
6. To view your subscriptions, please click on the subscription tab.
7. To check if your phone number is active or blocked for transactions via Boku, please check the MSISDN status at the top of the page. It is green when active/open and red when it is blocked.