You can cancel a subscription by logging into your Boku Customer Care Portal; a secure website personalised for your mobile phone number.
In our Boku Customer Care Portal you can view the transactions and subscriptions you have made using Boku during the last 6 months. The Boku Customer Support Portal also makes it easy to:
- See time, date, amount and for which merchant or application a transaction was made.
- Keep track of the costs of your Boku payments.
- Block any future Boku payments securely.
- View the status and/or cancel a subscription via Boku.
How do you cancel a subscription via Boku?
1. Start by going to Boku Customer Care Portal
For information on how to log in to the Boku Customer Care Portal, please visit our article "How Do I Log in to Boku Customer Care Portal?"
2. To view your subscriptions, please click on the subscription tab.
3. The Subscription Tab will then display the Subscriptions you enrolled in using Boku as the Payment method.
Chose the Subscription you wish to cancel and click on the "active" link under the "Status Column".
A pop up will open with the option to "Cancel Subscription".
Simply click on this icon to cancel your subscription.
Once the page refreshes, you will see under the "Status Column" that your subscription status will show as "Cancelled" in red.
If your subscription already says cancelled, it was previously cancelled on the date listed.
4. Please do not confuse the above mentioned with the green ‘active’ icon at the top of your screen and next to your mobile phone number. This icon is to show that your phone number is able to use Boku as a payment method.